Promoting a Culture of Team Leadership
A typical business team has a collective intelligence below the average of the individual team members’ intelligence. Using smart leadership assessment and development tools from The Leadership Circle, leadership coaches and consultants can help business teams raise the level of their intelligence and performance.
- – Measure the impact of teams on organizational effectiveness
- – Recommend steps to increase team intelligence and develop new leadership skills
- – Provide tools to help teams improve collective leadership competencies and performance
Team Leadership Development Process
- – Senior leaders take leadership assessment survey
- – Leadership team takes assessment survey
- – Certified leadership coach or consultant conducts leadership workshops
- – Leadership team engages in peer-to-peer coaching
- – Team members take new assessment survey to measure progress
Leadership Culture Survey
Assess the health and effectiveness of the leadership in your client organization using our Leadership Culture Survey.
You can use the survey to assess your client’s leadership team or the entire organization. The results reveal how people view their current leadership culture and compare that reality to their view of the optimal culture they want. That “gap” reveals important opportunities for leadership development and provides a guide for you to begin a leadership development program.
This diagram illustrates how the survey measures two key domains of leadership, creative competencies and reactive tendencies.